Friday, April 3, 2009

Im tired of being Sick!

I havent posted lastely because I have just felt icky. I got a really bad cold and now Im coughing like crazy. All that nasty stuff is in my chest and I feel so tired. Im on the upwards hill through. Im feeling alot better today. Twins arent too happy since that means no more slacking on homeschool.





On an upnote Im getting a new camera! Im so excited I get goosebumps when ever I think about it. Well, technically its for the business. We need pictures for my hubbies website and our old digital camera is dying a slow death. He walked over to my desk the other day with money in his hand that we got unexpectedly and said "Go order that camera you've been wanting". YIPPIE! So I emailed Kim over at Mimi Charmante asking for advice since I know she loves cameras and I love her pictures she posted. She was kind enough to call me with all the information. Between my coughing and hacking I got so much information and I felt that I knew what camera I wanted. So off to Costcos website to buy one. Now Im waiting. .......... I feel like a little kid at Christmas..... waiting.... waiting.... is it here yet?..... wait..... I know I just ordered yesterday but is it here yet???.....



Tic toc.....



Tic toc.....



Hum... maybe if I move the hands on the clock time will go faster??



















6 comments:

Dawn Marie said...

glad your feeling alittle better. I tell ya--a new camera is such a gift. I got mine about 6 months ago-still dont know how to use it to the best of its ability. I'm not real good at sitting down and reading thru manuals and then practicing.

Cassie said...

Congratulations on your new camera :D Hope you feel better soon!

Never So Simple said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am looking forward to getting to know you and your family.

I love getting anything new. :)

Donna

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Ellie, How exciting! I just know you're going to love it! Mine is a year old. I really like it. But, camera's are like potatoe chips. You can't have just one. Actually, I have two. I want a really nice pocket size camera to carry in my purse. I can't wait to see the pictures your new camera takes.
Hugs, Terrie

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

OOPS!! I am glad you are feeling better. it's aweful to be sick!

Unknown said...

I love waiting for a new paackage! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Post a Comment