Tuesday, February 10, 2009

How Low Can You Go??? Menu Challange TUESDAY

Did really well today on the challange. NO GROCERY TRIPS! Yippie! LOL

We had cereal & toast for breakfast

Turkey sandwiches for lunch

Bean burritos with sour cream, del taco hot sauce, and cheese
and I made spanish rice for Dinner. Yummers


Juice for drinks

Inexpensive meals all day :)


Last night for a snack I popped popcorn on the stove, drizzled it with real butter and sprinkled cinnamon on the top. We were watching "Monk" and they mentioned that so we thought we would try it. Verdict is still out on this one.

2 comments:

Marva said...

Great job Ellie! Have a great day! Blessings!

Unknown said...

Hey, Ellie! On Friday I am featuring you as a new member of blogland, so have something great posted! Hopefully you'll get some new visitors.
I haven't been to the grocery store since Friday, and I mooched 2 meals off my sister!

Post a Comment